Stories covered and special features in This Weeks edition:
01. Glen Baxter, K1MAN, Appears ready to take the FCC to court over $21K fine.
02. Lawyer for convicted radio jammer Jack Gerritsen gets a second sentencing continuance.
03. ARRL alleges misrepresentation by BPL operator; inaction by the FCC.
04. ARRL Executive Committee works through a wide-ranging agenda.
05. Australia may place Ultra wide band radar in the ham 24 gigahertz band.
06. The FCC invites comments on ARRL Spread Spectrum petition.
07. New ARRL "Hello Campaign" video public service announcement available.
08. A New Jersey ham couple sues town over their right to put up a tower.
09. Expedition 13 arrives safely on the International Space Station.
10. ISS Commander KC5ACR, chats with students in the US and Australia.
11. Radio Amateurs of Canada News Service
-RAC forms advisory panel for entry level license
-International Marconi Day
-DX News and Operations
-Calgary Alberta Hamfest
12. TWIAR offers QSL card for reception report.
13. Technology news and commentary with Leo Laporte.
Audio_typeSpoken word (interviews, readings, etc)
Copyright_statementall segments and recordings used with permission